Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Summer!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic summer so far!  I tried posting a few pictures from my trip while I was gone, but I couldn't login overseas.  The students asked to see some of the pictures. Here are just a few, including the Rosetta Stone!  This stone has greek writing and hieroglyphs.  It was really cool to see.  Continue to enjoy your summer!

Rosetta Stone


View of Big Ben and the London Eye.

The Eiffel Tower in Paris.

                    Another view of the Eiffel Tower.                            The Atomium in Brussels.


          A street in Amsterdam.                                         The Cliffs of Moher in Ireland.              

Another view of the Cliffs of Moher.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete