Friday, April 24, 2015

Homework and Social Studies April 27-May1

Good Morning!

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up, students might have homework this weekend.  Today we are working on a brochure for Pompeii.  If students do not finish this assignment in class, it will be homework.  It is an I-Assignment, so the assignment will be considered an I until completed and turned in.  Directions, a brochure template and a rubric can be found in the Important Documents link.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Next week, we will still be focusing on Ancient Rome.   Students will be learning about education, roman numerals, architecture, the Coliseum and religion of Ancient Rome.  The test for this unit will be next Friday, May 1st.  A study guide and notes can be found by clicking on the Important Documents link found on my blog page.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Thank you,

Ms. Golubski

No comments:

Post a Comment